P.S. -- Could we please discuss the oh-so-unfortunate demise of George Michael? I worshiped the man in high school and the hollow shell of a human being on that stage last night was not the same person. The voice is gone, the looks are gone... Would you believe he's not even 45 yet? He looks like he could easily be 10 years older. Very, very sad...
GM made an appearance on an episode of Eli Stone this season, and I was more frightened at the sight of him than I've ever been at anyone (including the recently butchered Lara Flynn Boyle). You can't be serious that he's not 45......Damn, I'm feeling better about myself already.
7 comments:
Okay... so since David Cook won...maybe the finale mattered a little. :)
P.S. -- Could we please discuss the oh-so-unfortunate demise of George Michael? I worshiped the man in high school and the hollow shell of a human being on that stage last night was not the same person. The voice is gone, the looks are gone... Would you believe he's not even 45 yet? He looks like he could easily be 10 years older. Very, very sad...
GM made an appearance on an episode of Eli Stone this season, and I was more frightened at the sight of him than I've ever been at anyone (including the recently butchered Lara Flynn Boyle). You can't be serious that he's not 45......Damn, I'm feeling better about myself already.
He'll be 45 next month.
I think you're being too hard on GM. He did have a cold, after all, which could have affected his voice. And hopefully his appearance!
Marry? Hmmm.....
What is american idol?
Post a Comment