The point of this blog entry is to remind all those complainers out there (and I am first among 'em), that it does no good in this world to complain unless you actively do something about the situation you're complaining about. That goes for everything, whether it's something that's happening at your kid's school or with your local government or at your office. Or who you think should take home the title of American Idol. Regardless of who you think should win (davidcookdavidcookdavidcook), your one and only job, if you do in fact vehemently think this way, is to vote. It's why I, in the middle of a big dinner with Dick Ebersol for chrissakes, kept sneaking off into the corner to dial in my vote. I voted as many times as I could without looking like a complete idiot in front of NBC executives. And now I can say it's no longer in my hands. I've done what I can do. We'll just have to wait for the results....
1 comment:
While David Cook is definitely my favorite, I couldn't get excited about the finale. Mostly because now we all know that it really doesn't matter who wins. Cook's going to have a career no matter what. Daughtry's proven the show's outcome has little to do with overall success.
Personally, I don't think David Archuleta should win anything except maybe "America's Greatest Glee Club Singer", but ultimately it's not going to make a difference.
Post a Comment