Back in Blog

The thing I love about freelance television production - total immersion in a project for a fixed period of time - is the very thing I hate about it too.  'Round-the-clock work on this mixed martial arts series has robbed me of precious minutes to post any entries, and I am just now realizing what I've missed out on in the last week while I was busy bringing cage fighting to the masses -- the earthquake in China (I knew it happened, I did not realize the extent of the damage), the fact that Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer are a couple (apparently this has been going on for more than a month!),  and author of the Albany Eye finally revealed!!  (But some of us were privy to that information long ago :)
Anyway, just wanted to touch base.  Hopefully I'll be inspired to post more this week....

7 comments:

Robyn said...

Yay, new posts from Sheil!

Wait -- Does this mean you're unemployed? :)

Sheila said...

Now that you mention it June is looking a tad bit light on the income front...

Rob said...

Albany who?

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back. Where's the American Idol commentary you keep promising? A week from now it will be old news.

Carcich said...

Forget about Idol, we all know it's just the pre-game show for "So You Think You Can Dance"....
Hey Pauls!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kevin! I've already set my DVR for SYTYCD. Did you see last year's contestants dancing on Idol last night?

Carcich said...

Yeah, I did see them! There is one dancer Steve Terada that also competes in this Martial Arts Show I do every year (he's part of some SF Dance Troup), awesome dude...he was on idol AND I saw him tonight on SYTYCD too.

Looking forward to another season, some incredible expression tonight...some freaks too, good AND bad.

Good Memorial Day Weekend! Hope to see you up at the Lake this Summer. Oh wait, that would require being invited....; )
Guess, I'll just be hanging at the Town Beach.

Again.