The Mortician
So I started my new freelance gig this week producing a series of mixed martial arts shows called "Strikeforce on NBC". Mixed martial arts is a crazy sport for sure, but you simply cannot be taken seriously as an extreme fighter if you don't have a good nickname. There's Josh "The Punk" Thomson, Paul "The Headhunter" Buentello, Tony "The Freak" Fryklund, David "Tank" Abbott, Gilbert "El Nino" Melendez......you get the idea. It got me thinking that I could use a good nickname. Turns out a friend of mine found this mob nickname generator on the internet. Not exactly sure where Sheila "The Mortician" Conolly comes from, but I think I like it. Kinda dark and scary. What's your mob nickname?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
1. Ha ha, I found your blog
2. Not as cool as "Six Toes" but not bad...
I'm "The Ugly." Nice.
Clearly, Robyn, these nicknames are not indicative of one's looks. Or, I hope for my sake, personality.
I know I am solid with directions, but "The Compass"? Perhaps the gayest mob nickname ever...
It's interesting that the first fighter you named was Josh Thomson. It's also interesting that he just so happens to be handsome, chiseled AND a Stanford Graduate....coincidence?
Not to gloat, but my mob nickname (no joke) is Killer. It's got a nice ring to it - Killer Cupp.
But that's only slightly better than Compass.
Just call me Kim "The Hawk" Lionetti. And my toddler will now be known as Nicky "Three Fingers."
I'm "the mad russian". Makes perfect sense.
Post a Comment