Got a head cold? Suffer from allergies? Hampered by sinus infections? Relief is just a neti pot away. What's a neti pot? Click here to find out (and try not to get freaked out by the part where stuff comes dripping out of your nostrils). Neti pots are sweeping the nation, and I've discovered first hand that they live up to the hype. Don't believe me? Find out for yourself. Go get one. You may just be able to breathe better too...
6 comments:
Glad to see you're not immune to a little peer pressure! I KNEW you wanted to have a blog!
I haven't tried a neti pot, but being sick and pregnant, I've tried all the other non-medicinal remedies. Gargling salt water, saline nasal spray... I imagine the nasal spray has a similar effect. But I just know that if I even tried the neti pot once, I'd have all sorts of drowning nightmares...
Look forward to reading this every day!!!
Easy killer, no way no how this thing gets updated every day. (Thanks for reading though :)
that is so not hot.
Ok, fine. But my obsessive personality will lead me to check it every day anyway...
This is funny. The neti pot (which for days I was calling the "medi pot") has been the savior for my wife's sinus headaches. It's really the only thing that will work. Granted it's not attractive to watch your wife pour saline water through one nostril and watch it dribble out the other, accompanied by choking sounds. But I can't knock its effectiveness.
Looking forward to reading and commenting more Sheils. - Hymes
I'm not a believer. It feels like it does when you accidently suck water through your nose while swimming. Awful.
Post a Comment