A little known fact about me: I am kind of a chicken. I'm afraid of heights, I don't like to go fast, and I have absolutely no desire to ever bungee jump, parasail or ride the zipline. I get more of a rush from finishing the New York Times Crossword in under 10 minutes than I do from any of those things. In short, I am the antithesis of an adrenaline junkie.
So it was with great anxiety that I faced my assignment the other day: tubing at the Whistler Tube Park. In order to do the story correctly, I knew I'd have to take at least one trip down the mountain in a tube, and honestly....I was scared for my life.
Here's video documentation of my trip. The picture isn't that great because I wouldn't let go of the tube handles to adjust the camera. I apologize in advance for the profanity at the end - it honestly was just a relief to be finished with it.
7 comments:
LOL. I love this!
Now I wanna see the one of you snowboarding the half-pipe.
T.J.'s right. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree! I don't mind heights, but not so crazy about speed. Nice job persevering though.
That look like a ton of fun!
Ton of fun. Are you kidding. That would fill up anyone's flight suit.
Honoured-you need a hat a gloves.
Shyla, You brave soul. Aunt C. had her heart flip going on the RIDE. thanks for sharing. I guess.
LOOKS AMAZING!! And I don't much appreciate that language, young lady.-sue
Post a Comment