Hey Chew. My folks' place on Schroon Lake. I busted their chops this spring because they sat in their driveway in Queensbury on lawn chairs drinking beer out of a can (the way we drank beer circa 1990). But I've cut 'em some slack now that they're up at Schroon full time =)
Some of my best summer memories are of my overnights at your family’s place on Schroon. Always just felt like a whole wonderful world away from Queensbury. I remember it all -- the swimming, boating, all those failed water-ski attempts, the pizza and ice cream, even the drives into town. I never wanted to leave.
I like the tweaks you made to your blog (I'm such a sucker for a Quote of the Day...) and love your Web site! I noticed TV Data is missing from your resume, though. What, you didn't think "channel editor" would give you an edge???
I'm totally hooked on "Design Star." And this season featured one of the best moments in reality tv history... When Michael was voted off and said between his tears "I want my mom right now."
11 comments:
Hey Sheila - What lake is that? Pretty sweet view.
- Chew
Hey Chew. My folks' place on Schroon Lake. I busted their chops this spring because they sat in their driveway in Queensbury on lawn chairs drinking beer out of a can (the way we drank beer circa 1990). But I've cut 'em some slack now that they're up at Schroon full time =)
I will drink beer and sit you in plastic chairs with that view -- ANYTIME! when you leave for China?
Happy early birthday, Ame. Leaving in 2 weeks!
Some of my best summer memories are of my overnights at your family’s place on Schroon. Always just felt like a whole wonderful world away from Queensbury. I remember it all -- the swimming, boating, all those failed water-ski attempts, the pizza and ice cream, even the drives into town. I never wanted to leave.
Rob, it's always an open invitation. And your kid(s!!!!) absolutely without a doubt need to spend some of their summer time up there too.
I like the tweaks you made to your blog (I'm such a sucker for a Quote of the Day...) and love your Web site! I noticed TV Data is missing from your resume, though. What, you didn't think "channel editor" would give you an edge???
I need to comment on your tv shows...
I'm totally hooked on "Design Star." And this season featured one of the best moments in reality tv history... When Michael was voted off and said between his tears "I want my mom right now."
That looks just about perfect to me. I'd give my left nut to do that every day.
-T
Is that the hat Dad bought in Mexico? We went to Mexico when I was in 6th grade. His hat is literally 20 years old.
That is indeed the hat dad got in Mexico. Apparently he doesn't want his hat to upstage his grill.
Post a Comment