My blog has been tagged by my friend Robyn's. I usually play along with these email editions, so here goes:
Ten years ago, I was -
• Living in Manhattan in an 8-by-10 room in a women's dormitory. It was a place where professional women lived who couldn't otherwise afford to live in New York. It was also hell on earth.
Five things on tomorrow’s To Do List -
• Buy milk
• Do at least 20 minutes of pilates
• Finally take that picture for an article I'm writing at work
• Write my goodbye notes to people at work (Last day is Thursday!)
• Mentally pack for my upcoming vacation
What I’d do if I suddenly became a billionaire -
• Open a savings account. It would be the first one I've had in my lifetime.
• Buy a little pad in the city.
• Divvy up the rest among a slew of charities, among them the MS Society, Cancer Society, any organization that fights drunk driving.
Three of my bad habits -
• I spend too much time in front of the television.
• I often speak before I think.
• I bite the skin around my fingernails. It's pretty gross.
Jobs I’ve had -
• babysitter (Timmy Goodrich every day after school. Wonder what that kid's up to these days)
• waitress (throughout high school and college)
• writing center tutor (Villanova)
• Music Activities Coordinator (Villanova)
• channel editor (My first "real" job. Still not really sure what I did)
• temporary secretary (how I got through grad school)
• production assistant (first job in TV)
• footage researcher (second job in TV)
• television producer (what I am now)
5 things people don’t know about me -
This one's tough because I'm not all that mysterious. What you see is what you get, which leaves little in the way of intrigue. But I can come up with 2 things:
1. I like airplane food (when they used to serve food on airplanes, that is)
and, 2. I always wished I had an older brother.
There. Now I tag two new blogs by two of the coolest people I know -- Jim and Chris (play along Passante!). You're it.
1 comment:
ah.... The Susan B. Anthony.
Those were the good old days.
I am sorry to hear that Jim is one of the coolest people you knowat least in the music activities job we got to steal the van and go to a dave Matthews concert....until it broke down and we had to give our beer to the tow truck guy to give us a jump.
T
Post a Comment