It's Baaaaack!

About this time every year I worry that it has left for good.  That the public has lost interest, and due to decreased sales, it won't make its annual return to fast food circulation.  But every year I get excited all over again when I see the poster in the window of the nearest Mickey D's....Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the Shamrock Shake is back!!  If you want to enjoy this minty mouthful of goodness beyond the month of March, get out your blender and make your own.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know how I feel about synthetic mint flavors. How does it become quite so flourescent green?

Anonymous said...

That photo looks just nasty.

Anonymous said...

The fact that it is an other-worldly green color does not detract from the fact that it is one of the best indicators that spring is coming...

Amy said...

Love IT!!! reminds me of all the fun I had as a kid -- green bagels, shamrock shakes, green pickle pins, and the Pittsburgh St. Patty's Day parade :)

Carcich said...

How the McDLT died and this dinosaur survived is beyond me....green beer indicates St. Paddy's waaaay better.

Robyn said...

I always think of you when I start to see the signs for those freakish things around town.

Jim said...

It's a reminder that my birthday (the 17th) has more meaning than being just the first day of the rest of my life.

Kristen said...

Is that thing radioactive? I'll take chocolate instead. From Stewarts.